Omega-3 Products - We offer a full spectrum of Omega-3 products covering both GMP and non-GMP markets. The GMP Omega-3 production is with 550MT annual capacity and is in compliance with cGMP, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO 10012, and ISO22000. With the dedicated efforts over 13 years of a special development program, we have established a rich portfolio of Omega-3 products for both the prescription and non-prescription markets.
- A high purity Omega-3 EPA in ethyl ester (EE) form, EPA98EE, in its clinical Phase II/III development
- Several high purity Omega-3 EPAs and DHAs in EE forms in early phase clinical developments
- A broad range of EPA, DHA, and their combo products in EE form used in nutritional supplements, foods, and beverages markets
- Omega-3 Acid Ethyl Ester 90 (offset to Lovaza®)
- DHA-free, high purity Omega-3 EPA products in EE form with EPA concentration from 70% to 99% (include offsets to Vascepa® and Epadel®)
- High purity Omega-3 DHA products in EE form with DHA concentration from 70% to 97%
- EPA-free, high purity Omega-3 DHA API in EE form, DHA95EE
- Mixed EPA and DHA in various ratios of total EPA+DHA from 70% to 95%
- Various EPA and DHA grades in EE form such as EPA80EE, EPA90EE, EPA98EE, DHA80EE, DHA90EE and DHA95EE
- Omega-3 EPA and DHA products, in the acid form, such as EPA90A, EPA95A, DHA90A and DHA95A
- Custom Omega-3 EPAs, DHAs, and EPA/DHA combos
New Specialty Product Launch - We launched successfully a new specialty product in 2016. It is supplied in 15% to 35% aqueous solution of low molecular weight poly(styrene-maleic anhydride, SMA). The soluble nature SMA in alkaline solutions makes it suitable for various applications in paper sizing, binders, dispersants in pigments, inks and coatings, paraffin wax emulsions, adhesives and papers. The specific reactivity of SMA makes it a good agent for compatibilizing normally incompatible polymers or cross-linking. The SMA solutions are also used to improve performance of other systems such as Phenol-Formaldehyde, Urea-Formaldehyde, Melamine Formaldehyde systems, and exhibit good wet strength, excellence moisture resistance and strength after curing in applications such as glass/stonewool insulation, automotive insulation and glass fiber mats for non- woven applications such as vinyl flooring, ceiling tiles, roofing shingles.
A Key Pharma Intermadiate Approval for a PHASE III New Drug - GLSyntech is pleased to announce one of our bulk custom intermediates has recently been approved for a PHASE III new drug process by a top 10 Big Pharma customers.
2022 CPhI Worldwide, Frankfurt - GLSyntech will present at 2022 CPhI Worldwide, Frankfurt, November 1-4, 2022. Please email us at email@example.com if you would like to meet us there.
2022 CPhI North America - GLSyntech will present at 2022 CPhI North America, May 17-19, 2022, Philadelphia, PA.